BELDEN

The Belden Brick Company

Loading
The Belden Brick Company traces its roots to the Diebold Fire Brick Company organized in Canton, Ohio in 1885 by Henry S. Belden and four associates. The Belden Brick Company owns and operates six plants in Tuscarawas County, employs approximately 500 people and has an annual production capacity of nearly 250 million standard brick equivalent. Plant 3 and one line at Plant 8 produce soft mud (machine-molded) brick while the other facilities all produce extruded brick products.

Technical resources

Product Catalog
download pdf

  • Belden Brick
  • Belden Brick
  • Shouldice Designer Stone